Story Lab Week 12

For week 12 I decided on completing a story lab. For this I decided to read C.S. Lewis's statement of Practice, Practice, Practice. In this article the author suggests a technique to better the readers writing skills. They suggest writing continually as well as you can. Whether it is a fun write or a meaningful write. That by doing this the writer becomes so much further on.

I really found this interesting and meaningful because I struggle with writing and this is a possible activity that could improve my writing skills. This is a technique that I believe can help the majority of writes with sentence structure all the way to idea generation.

(Image is of creativity in progress, Source: Pencil)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drew Fazzino Introduction

Week 2 Story: Man Learns about Humility